Eczema affects the health of a young baby, making it itchy and uncomfortable for the skin. Using the best baby lotion for eczema helps improve disease symptoms and prevent more complex diseases.
Choosing an eczema lotion is difficult for mothers. Because young baby, especially infants, have sensitive skin and are easily irritated, or experience side effects if using inappropriate medications. The following article will suggest some types of best baby lotion for eczema that many people use for reference.
How to choose an eczema lotion good for the baby?
There are so many choices about eczema creams that confuse moms, wondering which product to choose. However, no matter which type of cream you choose, you must adhere to:
- Choose only dermatologically tested creams: when using eczema skincare products that have been reviewed by a doctor, a therapist will help you feel safer and more secure when using it.
- Don’t choose a scented eczema lotion: stay away from these topical creams because their fragrant ingredients will irritate your baby’s skin and make your eczema worse.
- Read labels carefully before buying: so you don’t waste time buying and can’t use them, carefully read the ingredients of a product before buying. Avoid buying products with strong irritant ingredients that can harm your baby’s immature skin.
- Priority should be given to products with natural herbal ingredients that will be benign and safer for a baby, especially infants.
- They can use the product in all body parts, which is more convenient for users.
- After knowing how to choose an eczema lotion, please refer to the popularly used lotions.
#1. Ceradan Hydra Moisturize
This product does not irritate the skin, helping to protect the baby’s skin from external agents. This moisturizer is rich in Sodium, Hyaluronate, Ceramide. With eczema, parents can use the product to prevent flare-ups. Ceradan moisturizing cream is extracted from natural ingredients, very safe for the skin. Therefore, babies and infants can use it.
#2. DEXERYL Moisturising Creams
This is a skincare product for babies very famous in France. This product has been through a very rigorous testing process. Dexeryl cream has ingredients including Parafin liquida, Glicerol, … The product has the effect of supporting the treatment of atopic dermatitis, eczema, atopic dermatitis, … At the same time supporting the treatment of milk eczema for baby newborns and young babies. This cream is very popular.
#3. Aveeno Eczema Therapy Daily Moisturizing Cream
We can use the product for a baby from 3 months of age and older. The major ingredient of Aveeno moisturizer is oatmeal. This ingredient protects the skin, helping it to avoid external irritants. This is a cream that works to soothe the skin, prevent recurrent eczema, reduce skin itchiness effectively. The cream has no greasy effect, easily penetrates the skin, and improves effective symptoms.
#4. Cetraben Body Lotion
This is a lotion that helps to soften the skin, supporting the treatment of eczema for a baby. The product helps prevent skin itching, dryness, and peeling off the skin. With a light scent, Cetraben lotion is suitable for all ages. This product is used very popular. Parents should carefully review the ingredients of the cream before applying it to the baby to ensure skin safety.
#5. Dermalex Eczema Treatment for baby
For baby 8 weeks and older parents can use this product for baby. Dermalex cream helps to improve the dryness, flaking, itchiness caused by eczema. The product works well in a baby with mild skin itching. They sell this cream in pharmacies. However, parents need to talk with the doctor before using this product for the baby.
Note when using eczema lotion for babies
On the market, there are many creams used to treat baby eczema. However, not all products work well in supporting treatment. Besides, many creams contain many ingredients that easily irritate the skin, affecting the health of the baby. When buying any kind of cream, parents need to be careful and careful to avoid buying counterfeit products. Here are some notes that parents should know when buying eczema cream and using these creams to treat a baby.
- Do not use lotions that contain alcohol, greasy because they can make your baby’s skin drier.
- Use lotion every day for a baby to avoid recurrent eczema.
- We should apply baby lotion after bathing.
- For damaged skin areas, parents should not apply lotion, avoid skin irritation.
- Cut baby’s nails short, avoid scratching itchy skin damage.
- Wear cool, soft clothes for babies, do not let your baby use synthetic fabrics, sweat-proof.
- Keep your baby’s room clean, wash the blankets, and clean the items they come in contact with.
- We should not expose a baby to polluted environments, smog.
- Develop a diet full of nutrients for baby, avoiding foods that irritate the skin
- If using any medicine, consult a specialist. Not arbitrarily buy medication to treat baby makes the disease worse.
Above are the best baby lotion for eczema, parents can refer to treat the baby’s disease. When purchasing any product, parents need to check the date of manufacture, expiry date, ingredients to ensure safety for the baby’s health. Ideally, when a baby has eczema, parents should take their baby for a checkup. Depending on the severity of the illness, the doctor will prescribe the medication to use.